Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thing #18

I don't really know a lot about 'online productivity tools' to begin with so I don't know if any of the features/qualities that these have are all that exciting. I do think that it's nice that GoogleDocs are saved online so you don't have to worry about them getting lost and that other people can access them but at the same time I wouldn't want to do anything of a sensitive nature for the same reasons. I never use spreadsheets. Of course, that would require using a computer which I don't have at home so........reading through the testimonials in the spreadsheet section I love the English couple who use a spreadsheet to update their grocery list-categorized in the same layout as the store! It would never, EVER occur to me to use a spreadsheet for a grocery list but it sounds like a great idea.

No comments: